My favorite: http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/. I checked "Convert hyper links to footnotes" before I added the bookmarklet to my browser toolbar. Safe? I have no idea.
-
The problem with regulating AI is that no one knows where to begin. Yes it
can do things that make you question your sanity for letting it have write
acces...
From the 1970s: KOTV's Chughole of the Week
-
A friend recently posted a photo showing a large and longstanding pothole,
aka chuckhole, aka chughole, that had been declared Lake DOT, with
waterfront pr...
Welcome, Prashanth!
-
Last March, I shared that we were starting to look for a new CEO for Stack
Overflow. We were looking for that rare combination of someone who… Read
more "W...
Episode 51: Vintage Vape
-
Whether you like baseball, chicken dinners, multilevel marketing, or *The
Price is Right*, we offer several varietals of bespoke juices you can enjoy
wit...
Instapaper 4: Deciding to Read
-
[image: Instapaper 4 Icon]
*Introducing Instapaper 4.0 for iPad and iPhone*
The lede here is that my pal, Marco, has just released the stellar new 4.0
v...
Apple Blossoms
-
I'm a potter, a farmer, and a foodie. They all go together so beautifully.
Come see why at our upcoming pottery show...
Hinckley Pottery’s 19th Annual Stud...
Leeks
-
Onwards with my discourse on leeks. Along with onions and garlic, leeks are
in the Alliaceae family. While certainly not very popular in Texas, leeks
are...
My favorite: http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/. I checked "Convert hyper links to footnotes" before I added the bookmarklet to my browser toolbar. Safe? I have no idea.
ReplyDelete